A self professed lover of all things code with strong experience in developing feature-rich web applications, you will work with UX designers to bridge the gap between design and technical implementation. You will bring your whole skill set to the table, communicating articulately and taking an active role in defining how the application works as well as how it looks. Most importantly, you’ll have fun in creating the 'big little details'.
- A portfolio showcasing a track record of creating strong HTML/CSS/JS interactive solutions;
- Ability to develop and implement intuitive user interfaces following industry front-end web development standards;
- Ability to consolidate, refactor and organise code;
- Capable of producing code that works across all modern browsers and gracefully falls back on older devices;
- Strong learning, analytical and trouble shooting skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation best practices and standards as they relate to web development;
- Ability to comfortably handle the demands of a fast-growing company and provide direction to other functional departments in the area of improving user interface development;
- Must be a self starter, able to work well under pressure and have a keen eye for detail.